The Newt Speaks...


Right.  He's gone.  I don't have much time.

What's the deal with Hockey?  I don't get it at all.  Some men chase around a little black piece of rubber, and then they fight.  When the piece of rubber gets pushed past a guy wearing a mask, Dave will either stand up and cheer, or he'll start swearing like a sailor with Tourette's.

Dave has these new "hockey channels" - he can watch any game he wants, whenever he wants.  So, he's always watching the stupid thing.  The only good part is when that girl Cassie Campbell comes on, and talks.  She's pretty.  If I'm a boy, I think I have a crush on her.  If I'm a girl, well, my great aunt newtina was a lesbian.  So it's all good.

And now I have to go.  The Fish are telling knock knock jokes again.  Stupid gits.

No comments:

Post a Comment