On Squee's Girlfriend

So, Squee's girlfriend's birthday was this week, and to celebrate, we went camping. I believe I recently mentioned this.

While on said trip, she mentioned that she's been reading this blog, and while "it can be boring sometimes", it's got some "pretty funny shit". This makes me happy. But, she was a bit upset by her nickname here. To defend myself, I claimed "I couldn't think of a good name for you!" Which is, actually, true.

But, I thought of one tonight. Actually, it's a variant on a nickname she's had for years: PPP. I won't go into exactly what it stands for, but the first P is her name. And the last one stands for "Pussy".

So, for the purposes of this blog, she will be dubbed "Three Pee".

Wear the name with honour, Squee's girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment