Chicks Doing Yoga

It's funny.  I mailed Kittens a happy birthday card, a day before her birthday.  She got it the day after her birthday.  She mailed me a happy birthday card, two days before my birthday.  I got it... six days after my birthday.  So, it goes like this:

August 18:  Kittens mails me a happy birthday card.
August 20:  It's my birthday.
August 23:  I mail Kittens a birthday card (I actually mail it very early on the 24th)
August 25:  Kittens' birthday.
August 26:  Kittens gets her card.  I get my card.

This amuses me for some reason. 

It's a great card I got, too.  It involved baby chicks (as in, chickens), doing yoga.  So weird.  So awesome.  Wish I could post a picture.  But when I search for "chicks doing yoga", something different comes up. 

People have some weird fetishes, man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment