Intro to the Top Ten Albums of All Time...

So. After listening to The Beatles' Abbey Road for, um, about the tenth time in the last two days, I got to thinking about albums. Or, more specifically, my "desert island" list of albums. Which I blame on Kittens.

We had been talking about Desert Island movies (my three being Bladerunner, High Fidelity, and Fight Club), and since then, I've been thinking about albums. What are the albums that I'd feel were necessary to always have on me?

Or, more importantly for this blog, what are the albums that I think everyone should have on their shelf?

So, over the next couple of weeks, in a very High Fidelity-esque way, I'll be listing the top 10 albums of all time. Those ten albums that everyone should own. Of course, the list comes entirely from my perspective (obviously), so I'm sure there are albums that should be on there, that I haven't listened to yet. So don't give me any of that B.S. I'll concede your point before you make it.

Should be a fun way for me to pass the time, and at the same time rant and rave about the best music ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment