Things to do...

Things to Do Today:
  • Check out the store on the waterfront.  There's this tiny little corner store on the Selkirk Waterway, right next to a cafe.  I love the Selkirk Waterway, as it's a bunch of very nice houses a block away from my lower-middle class/lower class neighbourhood.  And I want to check this place out, to see if it's better than the corner store run by a nice chinese family, or the rather intimidating one run by an east indian family. 
  • Check out fabric Stores.  Kittens wants to look through some fabric stores.  I figure I'll do that while I walk downtown.
  • Buy tea.  I need tea.  I'm, like, addicted.  And all I have right now is this gross-ass licorice tea that I cannot stand.
Things to Do Tomorrow:
  • Refill prescriptions.  I got a call today from London Drugs - waaaay back when (like, in December), they didn't have needles to give me (I'm a type 1 diabetic).  They were almost completely out.  So, they charged me for a box of needles, and only gave me two bags.  Normally, this would tick me off... but since I'm covered by pharmacare, the needles cost me exactly zero dollars.  So, I forgot about it.  They called me today and told me that the rest of the box has been waiting for me.... for awhile.  So, I'll pick up that box (which is good, as I'm almost out anyways!), as well as all the other supplies I need. 
  • Pay my bills.  My cable bill office is right next to my old workplace.  So, that'll be awkward.  But, I like paying things in person.  I'm old-fashioned like that.
Things to Do Friday:
  • Cure Polio.  Polio is never fun.  And I will fix it.  I think the answer lay in pop rocks.
  • Write a blog post about Feline AIDS.  Because the term "Feline AIDS" made me stop dead in my tracks when I was walking by the vet office.  The world is a very bizarre place.

No comments:

Post a Comment