Bon Voyage, Kittens

So, I dropped Kittens off at the airport today.  Which wasn't particularly fun at all.  We sat in the airport, didn't really say much, and I watched her go through security before grabbing a tea and running to catch a bus back into town.

On the downside, my apartment has got a lot more boring.  On the up side, there will once again being someone hitting the "good" option on my posts.  I'm pretty sure Kittens is about 50% of my blog audience - and when she's here, she's not reading my blog.

Kind of a lame up side, really.

Lots of fun Kittens in Victoria stories, I'm sure.  Some are fun (Rifflandia springs to mind), and some are creepy (Crack Pipes!).  I got to see parts of Victoria I was unaware existed, or places I would never normally visit.  Also, I got to see About a Boy, which was a surprisingly awesome movie, and reminds me that I need to start reading Nick Hornby.

All that will have to wait, though.  Because it's 10 pm, and I've been up since around 5 am today.  I need to sleep. 

This is a lame blog post - don't worry, I'm aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment