I really don't know what to say...

Okay.  So, I post a lot of youtube videos on this blog.  A lot of the time, I've never seen them before, myself.  I'll just highlight a word that seems like it might produce an interesting youtube video, search it, and see what happens.

Anyways.  This leads to a lot of videos, and many of them are not related in any way. 

Youtube has a feature where it records your video choices, and then makes recommendations.  And I get some strange ones.  Everything from WHAM! videos to cats doing strange things to hockey bloopers to instructional videos on guitar maintenance.

But some videos truly stand out from this wild menagery.

I watched this.  I really don't know what to say.  These kids are either comedic geniuses, or handicapped.  I'm not sure which.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, ummmm that was interesting. Doppleganger.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete