...bleh

So, Kittens was talking last night about getting a blog.  Which is something I'm excited for.  It got me thinking about my own blog, and how much I like saying the word "Blog".  I mentioend to her that when she gets it going, I'd post a link on my own page, and the five or so people that read this would be able to see her blog... expanding her audience ever so slightly (she'll set one up, and she's much better at advertising and whatnot than I'll ever be, so I'm sure it'll be super popular and amazing-looking the second she gets it running).

Anyways.  I started thinking about blogs I want to post links to on my side banner.  And the general layout of this blog.  And how I need to get a good-looking page set up, because this page sort of looks like, well, nothing special.

And that's just no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment