Competitive Showering

It occured to me this morning, during my shower.  Competitive Showering.

Showering is boring.  You stand in an enclosed space, rubbing soap over yourself and usually thinking about random crap that's going to happen to you in your day that you can't possibly avoid.  If you're the self-pleasuring type (I'm on an abstinence vow right now!  "Master of Your Own Domain" and all that cheese), you might unwind a little bit.

But generally, showering is a boring thing.

We need to jazz it up. 

I'm not sure of the rules in competitive showering.  All I know is that there's a ball involved, someone has to hide a pickle, and that it's not as gay as it sounds.

Well, actually, it probably is.

2 comments:

  1. That abstinence vow is bring out your true colours Dave..... hide the pickle, just a little bit gay, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, it's not gay if it's only the tip, right?

    ReplyDelete