Kittens has a blog!

For the last few weeks, Kittens has been thinking about making a blog.  You see, Kittens runs an online shop via etsy, and she felt that a blog could be a new way to get customers, as well as showcase her awesome work (and it's pretty cool stuff - I have one of her pins on my Sharks Jersey for good luck). 

I've been encouraging her to make a blog of her own, because she's one of those people who always puts such thought into her projects, that whatever she turned out would be awesome.  She made one a few days ago, and I've been jumping at the bits to post a link to it... but Kittens being Kittens, she wanted to iron out the creases before exposing her blog to the world.

But she called me up, and told me I could post a link.  So, here I am.

Kittens has a blog.  It's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. well graphic designer amy is actually reworking my blog in the next few days, so keep posted for an even awesomer blog to come!

    ReplyDelete