Even Worse Than The Album Grandpa Produced.

Holy.  Shit.

Why haven't I seen this before?

The second I saw Jefferson Starship in the opening credits, I knew I was in for... something.  And then "Beatrice Arthur"?  I mean, that's just promising something amazing.  Who knew one of the Golden Girls was in a Star Wars "movie"?  (Also, who knew Bea Arthur was old even in 1979?) 

But I wasn't prepared for what I saw.  All I can say is... wow.  Utterly unbelievable.

Even worse than the album grandpa produced.

EDIT:  I'm not 40 minutes in.  And it doesn't get any better.  But the commercials are amazing.  Seriously.  There is, I kid you not, a commercial made by a union that makes bras, talking about how you should buy american.  With, for some reason, a male spokesman.  This, by itself, is comedy gold.  But after 40 minutes of Star Wars at its absolute worst, and I'm having the time of my life.  The commercial is about 41 minutes in.  If you skip the whole movie (and I fully expect you to), at least watch this commercial.  Comedy.  Gold.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to see something funny... check out Snatch Wars on You Tube. It's a cross between Star Wars and the movie Snatch.

    ReplyDelete