Music Mondays! Playlist for December:

I've been listening to quite a bit of indie acoustic rock.  Really, for some odd reason, december's playlist really is more uplifting than most of the stuff I usually listen to.  Not that I'm complaining - these songs are frakkin' amazing.

There's even a Hannah Georgas song on the list, which is surprising, as I usually don't like her stuff.  I'm pretty sure Kittens is reading this and smirking with an "I told you so" look on her face... but I'm too cheerful to care about it! 
  1. The Dodos - This is a Business
  2. Christian Hansen and the Autistics - Don't Leave Her Out
  3. The Barmitzvah Brothers - Show Promoter
  4. Hannah Georges - The national
  5. The Awkward Stage - I Hurt the Ones That Love Me
  6. Apollo Sunshine - Singing to the Earth (To Thank Her forYou)
  7. Said the Whale - The Light is You
  8. Hey Ocean! - Song About California
  9. Dan Mangan - Tina's Glorious Comeback
  10. Matt & Kim - Daylight

3 comments:

  1. Dave I don't need your conversion to know that I have super rad musical tastes. Also - that cd you sent me crashes my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crashed your computer!? Lame lame lame! This is too bad - there are definitely a couple of songs on there I know you'd like.

    I'll see if I can figure out what happened, and maybe try sending it again in a few weeks. Sorry about that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know! I'm not sure what is up with that cd but I figured it probably wasn't intentional. Also - I stink at checking back on my comments.

    ReplyDelete