Some Commercials.... and kittens.

Too many good commercials, too little time.  So, if you want to laugh, check out these links:

Laser Sword:  A lovely commercial in the line of "Must Drink More Milk" commercials.  Quirky and just plain awesome.  Watch how the scissors walk.  Pure genius.

Career Builder:  A superbowl commercial that represents a company that's probably having some trouble right now.  I mean, who would leave their job in this economic climate?  Right?  Um, right? 

Guiness:  Yeah.  It's offensive.  But it's awesome.  It was also banned pretty early on.

Cadbury Eyebrows:  I don't know why it's funny.  I do know you can watch it with the sound off, and you'll still probably laugh.  Or wonder if I'm on drugs for finding it funny. 

Mastercard:  An oldie, but a goodie.  And, of course, totally not actually made by Mastercard.  Interesting piece of trivia - my mother, of all people, recommended this commercial to me.  I think I need new parents.

Soccer Girls: Okay. Not really a commercial. And not really funny. But, um, DAMN. I am, by the way, opposed to the term "cat-fighting" in the title of this video. Really, it's just a bunch of competitive players being WAY too physical when they're losing a soccer game. Their gender has nothing to do with it.

American Express:  Another old one, and another credit card one.  But for a while, this was my absolute favourite thing on the internet.  I think I recommended it to everyone.  Including my dentist.  "he's the best... um, you're good, too!" 

Kittens:  Yeah.  It's not a commercial.  It's not funny.  But I still posted it.  Why?  Because, hey, you'd have a heart of stone if you didn't enjoy this video.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... those kittens were the cutest things EVER! Sorry, i failed to see the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you saw the kittens, and that is what's important!

    ReplyDelete