*shudder*

*shudder*

My apartment as earwigs in it.  Obviously, they are coming in because the weather is dropping outside, and my apartment is warm.  But that matters not at all.   They are inside my apartment, and this is a very bad thing.

I am, for those who were unaware, terribly phobic of the little bastards. 

To the point where I have been debating just filling my bathtub up with hot water, and hiding out in there until, say, December, when all of the little freaks have died out, and the world is safe and happy again.

Seriously.  There is a dead earwig in my fish tank right now, floating face down.   I spent the last hour or so hoping my fish would eat the little bastard.  No such luck.  I wonder how I can get him out, without touching him.  Because, you know....

*shudder*

2 comments:

  1. You might want to invest in some earplugs Davey, oh, and maybe some for your nose as well; I hear they like to crawl pretty much everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have nightmares about earwigs. I haven't decided yet if cockroaches are worse.

    ReplyDelete