I'm Having a Great Week...

I have a confession to make.

It's been a really good week on my end.  And, as such, I don't really have much in the way of snarky comments to make.  Or snide observations.  Or sarcastic remarks.  Hell, I'm even short on poop jokes and lame puns! 

Don't worry, I'm sure something will pop up in a day or two that will fire me up and get me blogging at full speed again.  Without a doubt, I'll get punched in the face by a drunk, or karate-kicked in the gonads by a homeless guy or whathaveyou, and this blog will be abuzz with rude comments to your heart's content.  And I have a feeling there's going to be some misadventures, tribulations, and errors made in the future that will satisfy your fiendish hunger for the comedy of errors that is my life.

Until then, though - I'm having a great week.  So piss off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment