Ten Tracks for July....

I'm channeling Scientific Culture here, because when people have a good idea, you need to rip it off give credit where credit is due.  Essentially, she likes to give each month a sort of "playlist".  And I'm all for it. 

So, here it is:  ten tracks for July.  Crazynewt's random and weird playlist;
  1. "Hold me now" - The Polyphonic Spree
  2. "Paradise by the dashboard light" - Meat Loaf (no idea why I like this song right now!)
  3. "To the Beach" - Jon and Roy
  4. "Psychotic Girl" - The Black Keys
  5. "Horse with No Name" - America
  6. "Gallows Pole" - Led Zeppelin
  7. "Shine a Light" - The Rolling Stones
  8. "Back in the U.S.S.R." - The Beatles
  9. "Japanese Cigarrette Case" - Spoon
  10. "Wait for Me" - Kutiman

3 comments:

  1. I like my playlists better...obviously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Obviously. You really should check out the Polyphonic Spree, though - it's super happy music that is right up your alley. Pretty much pure "kate music".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I already know the polyphonic spree. They are pretty okay. No noah and the whale though...

    ReplyDelete