I'm not dead! No, really!

To paraphrase the great Mark Twain... reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. 

I'm still shuffling along this mortal coil, ladies and gents.  I've just spent the last weekend camping, getting sunburned, and drinking a tad too much (seriously, though... just a tad.  I must be slipping in my old age).  Blog updates will follow soon. 

I have a great story involving a bottle of sunscreen, an angry raccoon, and half of a tequila lime.  It involves Rick Astley and seven hot dogs, too.  But I don't want to say too much, or I'll give away the surprise. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, you had me rather intrigued and excited (I really like raccoons - but, not in THAT way!) ... until you mentioned Rick Astley. Now I'm a little bit scared ...

    Sounds like you had a good weekend though, so that's the main thing.

    ReplyDelete