Yeah. I've got nothing.

So, I had this awesome post all written up.  But then, um, a donkey came along, kicked me in the face, and stole my post.  He posted it on this really awesome website, too, that I'm not going to link to, because then it would just encourage said donkey to steal from me more often.

But, if you're on the internet sometime this week and see something super awesome posted... that was my post!  And make sure you hit that donkey as hard as you can.

A Donkey Punch, if you will.

By the way, this post?  this post right here?  It wasn't just done because I am completely out of ideas right now.  Nosireebob.  There really was a donkey.

Fucking donkey.

In other (completely unrelated) news, I started running the other day.  And have absolutely no energy whatsoever.  Seriously.  I'm wheezing like a fat guy climbing a flight of stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment