Music Mondays - October Playlist

My playlist for October.  I don't know what it is about this time of year, but I always seem to get into a pretty energetic mood, but one that is coupled with self-destructive music.  My mother used to accuse me of loving "music you can hang yourself to," and this is true.  But this month, it's all about energetic yet simultaneously depressing music. 

I have no idea why this is. 
  1. "Love Love Love," The Mountain Goats
  2. "How Does it Feel?" Zeus
  3. "Fools," The Dodos
  4. "Loyal Man," Yukon Blonde
  5. "Gonna Get Myself a Gun," Jon and Roy
  6. "Oh Ana," Mother Mother
  7. "Climbing up the Wall," Radiohead
  8. "Astronomers," We Are The City
  9. "Since I've Been Loving You," Led Zeppelin
  10. "Gravity," A Perfect Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment