A note:

So, a little over a year ago, I made some comments on the nature of first posts.  That's right - it's now been more than a year that I've started this li'l blog o' mine. What's happened since then?  Well, um... actually, not really all that much.

My posts may have become slightly less vulgar, and are definitely a bit more frequent (with a few slumps here and there notwithstanding).   It's kind of funny - when I started this blog, it was meant to be a collection of funny stories of my past, sort of an exaggerated version inspired partly by - if you'll believe it - Tucker Max.  Of course, when I realized I am nothing like Mr. Max (this is a good thing), this blog turned more into a soapbox for someone who likes to bitch about, well, everything.

I don't really want to make a long celebratory post, because that's not the type of guy I am.  Instead, I just feel like saying - it's been a year.  Here's to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment