Music Mondays - Musical Theatre, anyone?

Musicals can be pretty fun.  Even at their worst, they're still usually pretty entertaining.  And yes, this is coming from a completely straight man.  Games are also fun!  Much more fun than, say, staring at an empty computer screen trying to figure out a musically-themed monday blog post!

Without further ado, the musical game - I'll post a "title" of a song, and you have to figure out what musical it's from.  Of course, I might not name the actual title, but you should be able to figure out what I'm talking about.

Completely real prizes that are not at all fake to the person who gets the most right!
1.  "Science Fiction Double Feature"
2.  "Blame Canada"
3.  "With my Freeze Ray I will Stop The World"
4.  "Rock me, sexy Jesus"
5.  "Tonight Tonight"
6.  "Can't buy me love"
7.  "Beauty School Dropout"
8.  "Smells like Teen Spirit"

1 comment:

  1. 1 is Rocky Horror Picture Show
    2 is South Park
    3 is Dr Horrible's Sing along Blog
    4 is Hamlet 2
    5 is a Smashing Pumpkins song but I think you mean West Side Story
    6 has to have something to do with the Beatles so I am going to guess Hard Days Night
    7 is Grease
    8 is Moulan Rouge

    PS. I had to cheat on 4 of these.

    ReplyDelete