I'm a music dork:

"Hey, cool!  A band's merchandise stand that sells Vinyl records.  I love how vinyl is coming back."

"I know.  The band just started releasing their albums on vinyl, too."

"Um.  No, they haven't."

"Yeah, they have.  They released them on vinyl just a few weeks ago."

"I bought one of their albums six months ago.  On vinyl."

"No you didn't."

"Um.  I'm pretty sure I did...."

"No, you didn't.  They just got printed on vinyl a few weeks ago.  You must have got it on CD."

"I'm pretty sure I know the difference between a vinyl record and a CD.  I bought their vinyl, trust me."

"I'm pretty sure you're wrong."

"If they just released their albums on vinyl for the first time, why would they release all four albums on vinyl at once?  And why would you have their first album labelled 'out of stock' if they were just printed!?"

"Um."

"Trust me.  I'm right."

"Look, do you want to buy an album, or not?"

"Nah.  I've already got them all... on vinyl." 

No comments:

Post a Comment