Fun with Records!

I had forgotten how fun it can be to go through thrift stores in search of music.  Especially when it's dirt cheap music, and you wind up buying absolutely atrocious tunes just for shits and giggles.  Yesterday, for a grand total of three dollars, I wound up with:
  • Two albums from K.C. And the Sunshine Band... cuz that's the way (uh huh, uh huh) I like it.
  • Billy Joel's The Stranger (so Happy Apple can stop sarcastically saying "Play some goddamn Billy Joel!"
  • A Christopher Cross classic (which I accidentally played at 45 rpm.... it sounded better that way)
  • the Flashdance soundtrack (if only to piss off my neighbours)
  • ABBA's greatest hits.  The first one.  When they'd only released, like, two albums.  I think I only bought it because it was released by Atlantic Records, and I wanted a vinyl with the Atlantic records logo on it.  I'm silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment