Dildos, dildos, everywhere!

Another day at work, and I am busily assembling work kits. A co-worker comes up from behind me. "That's not what I think it is, is it?"

I look down at the long metal rod in my hands. "Well, it's most definitely NOT a dildo, lemme tell you," I say, putting my best shit-eating grin on my face.

Co-worker becomes confused. This is when I realize that the person I thought was "co-worker" is ACTUALLY "boss". This is also the moment I realize that what I thought was a nearby "door" is actually "the last thing you'll see of this place when you get thrown out on your ass."

Instead, boss looks at metal rod, and goes "No, that's definitely the piston I thought it was. Thanks for finding it."

He then grabs the piston, and turns to look at me. "And you're right, it does look kind of like a dildo. How'd you find that out?"

The shit-eating grin returns on my face. "You don't wanna know."

No comments:

Post a Comment